Monday, November 9, 2009
Learning
Recently Joel and I have been challenged by a need to be more dependent upon God. As we have gone through our class on planting a tribal church we have realized that everything we do will be a model to them of what the Christian life is. That means that we have to have a strong walk with God if we want them to have a strong walk with God. This was very humbling. We really feel like we fall short in this task. It was a good reminder of the most important thing to be working on during this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Whoa.. I think that applies to me too (a little different I realize). I could be the BEST example of what a believer looks like, or I could be ANOTHER mediocre one... simply adding to their "reasons" to NOT believe. Thanks for sharing what you're learning... it's challenging to me too.
Molly
Post a Comment